Middlesex Digestive is moving into the future with an online check in kiosk, which will help patients check in for their appointment from their mobile or tablet device.
This new system, Clearwave, will not only help our efforts with limiting person-to-person contact in our center during the COVID-19 pandemic but will also save patients time.
How it Works:
- Step 1: Patient receives a text or email reminder in advance of their appointment, or a real-time text message if scheduled the same day.
- Step 2: Patient completes the pre-check process and is informed about the virtual waiting room option.
- Step 3: Our staff verifies patient information, reviews COVID-19 screening process and flags.
- Step 4: Upon arrival to our parking lot, the patient calls or texts provided number to alert us or their arrival.
- Step 5: Our staff checks the patient into Clearwave, which automatically checks patient in to the system. Staff updates the patient status when the doctor is ready.
- Step 6: Real-time text is sent to the patient alerting them that it is time to come inside, and the appointment occurs.
We are confident our new check-in system will delight our patients. To read more about Clearwave, please visit clearwaveinc.com. If you have any questions, please call us at (978) 226-1351.